Notice of Meeting – AGM 2023
The Notice of Meeting and accompanying documents relevant to the Annual General Meeting to be held 10.00am Saturday, 22 April 2023 in Lecture Theatre 7 USC, Sippy Downs Drive, Sippy Downs are listed below, with links to the downloadable document:
- Notice of Meeting – AGM 2023
- President’s Annual Report
- Minutes of Meeting – AGM 2022
- Management Committee – Roles and Responsibilities
- Nominations for Management Committee – AGM 2023
- Nominee Profiles – Management Committee 2023
- Nomination for Committee Form
- Signed Audit Report – AGM 2023
President Glyni Cumming extends a warm welcome to all U3A Sunshine Coast members to attend this year’s AGM, as it is an important insight into the management of your U3A over the past year, and to get together for refreshments after the meeting and enjoy the entertainment provided by our ukelele band the Serendipity Strummers.
To register to attend the AGM please email the U3A Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 5430 1123 (9am to 12 noon) or leave a phone message.
The main speaker at our AGM will be UniSC’s Clinical Trials Deputy Director Melanie Gentgall (pictured right) who along with Sarah Piplica, Regulatory, Start-Up and Patient Partnerships Manager are keen to present any trial information that is recruiting for the right age range for our U3A members.
“At our AGM, we will also acknowledge this year’s selection of Bursary Awardees,” President Glyni said. “U3A Sunshine Coast selects three UniSC students every year to each receive a $2000 bursary. And this year, for the first time, we have also selected an international student to receive a bursary.”
At the AGM, there will be four deserving nominations for Life Membership:
- Edward Webber, proposed by J. Hughes and seconded by R. Hughes
- Ian Cran, proposed by John Oakhill and seconded by W. Curran
- Lyn Lovell, proposed by J. Saint Smith and seconded by D. Clark
- Mary Ann Wright, proposed by Colin Maddocks and seconded by Jim Hales
The Management Committee hope to see as many members as possible at the Annual General Meeting.
You must be logged in to post a comment.